If you’re ready for a challenge and want to be part of a passionate team that loves animation, especially character animation, please contact us.
This internship will be available this fall for a duration of about 3 months in the period August to December 2019.
- Support the animation team with cleanup and preparing shots
- Work closely with the animation team to learn how to deliver quality animation on time
- Serve as an active participant in team discussions, critiques and reviews.
- A strong passion for character animation
- Already have knowledge and skills in 3d animation
- Started developing an understanding and have a keen interest in traditional animation principles, acting, and storytelling
- Good communication skills, a motivated team player
- Be able to take notes and direction
- Be responsible, organized and have great time-management skills
- Knowledge of Maya 3d animation
- Currently in education or finishing your course this summer
- Your course/programme has internships as part of it’s curriculum
- A good technical understanding of models and rigs
- Skills in other areas of production e.g. modeling, scripting, concept, rigging, comping
- 2D animation skills
- A good sense of humor
Our internships usually covers expenses but will depend on the interns current location, if the artist is under education locally or abroad and skill level. Terms will be agreed prior to the internship on a case by case basis.
A normal workday in Norway is 7,5 hours, from 9 am to 5 pm including half an hour lunch break. The classic Norwegian lunch consists of sandwiches and salads.
Qvisten Animation organizes a lot of social gatherings for the employees to get together and see each others work, followed by drinks and snacks. We arrange several events during the year at the cinema, gamenights, moviewraps and summerbreak parties.