If you’re ready for a challenge and want to be part of a passionate team that loves animation,
any your skill set includes rendering, python scripting and strong problem solving skills, please contact us.
- The main duty will be to provide technical support to the lighting team, identify inefficiencies and troubleshoot render scenes .
- Develop tools that makes the life easier for the light team
- Optimize slow renders
- Work closely with the head of the department and the rest of the team to deliver quality assets on time
- Collaborate and be a team player
- Production experience with path tracing renderers favorable Arnold
- Render wrangling experience
- Look development experience
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience in Python
- Substance painter
- Git source control
- Arnold API
- Maya API
Working conditions at Qvisten Animations in Norway
The standard working hours in Norway is 7,5 hours pr day. At Qvisten Animation a normal working day is from 9 am to 5 pm including a half hour lunch break.
If you occasionally are asked to work more than 9 hours a day or 40 hours a week you get a 40% extra overtime pay.
If you should stay home due to illness you still get paid. The first 3 day only requires a self-declaration, after that you need a sick leave from a doctor.
In Norway you have paid holidays. 10,2% of your gross salary from the previous year is paid when you go on vacation.
Qvisten Animation often organizes social gatherings. The employees get together to see each others work followed by a drink and a snack, the occasional evening at the cinema, Christmas and summer parties etc.