If you’re ready for a challenge and want to be part of a passionate team that loves animation,
any your skill set includes rendering, python scripting and strong problem solving skills, please contact us.
- The main duty will be to provide technical support to the lighting team, identify inefficiencies and troubleshoot render scenes .
- Develop tools that makes the life easier for the light team
- Optimize slow renders
- Work closely with the head of the department and the rest of the team to deliver quality assets on time
- Collaborate and be a team player
- Production experience with path tracing renderers favorable Arnold
- Render wrangling experience
- Look development experience
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience in Python
- Substance painter
- Git source control
- Arnold API
- Maya API
A normal workday in Norway is 7,5 hours, from 9 am to 5 pm including half an hour lunch break. The classic Norwegian lunch consists of sandwiches and salads.
If you occasionally are asked to work more than 9 hours a day or 40 hours a week you get a 40% extra overtime pay.
If you need to stay home due to illness you still get paid, but after three days out of the office, you need a sick leave from a doctor.
In Norway you have paid holidays. 10,2% of your gross salary from the previous year is paid when you go on vacation. Normally 4 weeks vacation per year, and usually during the summer months.
Qvisten Animation organizes a lot of social gatherings for the employees to get together and see eachothers work, followed by drinks and snacks. We arrange several events during the year at the cinema, gamenights, moviewraps and summerbreak parties.