If you’re ready for a challenge and want to be part of a passionate team that loves animation, especially character animation, please contact us.
- Create animations for commercials, short films and feature films
- Work closely with animation supervisor/director and producers to deliver quality animation on time, you are expected to meet your quotas.
- Serve as an active participant in team discussions, critiques and reviews.
- Exceptional animation skills
- Able to deliver expected quality on time
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles, acting, and storytelling
- Good communication skills, a motivated team player
- A passion for animation
- Be able to take notes and direction
- Knowledge of Maya
- 3 years’ or more experience in commercials or feature film.
- A good technical understanding of models and rigs
- Skills in other areas of production e.g. modeling, scripting, concept, rigging, comping
- Outstanding 2D animation skills
- A good sense of humor
A normal workday in Norway is 7,5 hours, from 9 am to 5 pm including half an hour lunch break. The classic Norwegian lunch consists of sandwiches and salads.
If you occasionally are asked to work more than 9 hours a day or 40 hours a week you get a 40% extra overtime pay.
If you need to stay home due to illness you still get paid, but after three days out of the office, you need a sick leave from a doctor.
In Norway you have paid holidays. 10,2% of your gross salary from the previous year is paid when you go on vacation. Normally 4 weeks vacation per year, and usually during the summer months.
Qvisten Animation organizes a lot of social gatherings for the employees to get together and see eachothers work, followed by drinks and snacks. We arrange several events during the year at the cinema, gamenights, moviewraps and summerbreak parties.