If you’re ready for a challenge and want to be part of a passionate team that love animation, especially character animation, please contact us.
- Create animations for commercials, short films and feature films
- Work closely with animation supervisor/director to deliver animation of expected quality on time
- Serve as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques and reviews.
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in commercials or feature film.
- Exceptional animation skills
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles, acting, storytelling and problem solving
- Good communication skills, a motivated team player
- Be able to take notes and direction
- A passion for animation
- Knowledge of Maya
- A good technical understanding of models and rigs
- Skills in other areas of production e.g. modeling, concept, scripting, rigging, comping
- Outstanding 2D animation skills
- Experience in leading teams
- A good sense of humor
A normal workday in Norway is 7,5 hours, from 9 am to 5 pm including half an hour lunch break. The classic Norwegian lunch consists of sandwiches and salads.
If you occasionally are asked to work more than 9 hours a day or 40 hours a week you get a 40% extra overtime pay.
If you need to stay home due to illness you still get paid, but after three days out of the office, you need a sick leave from a doctor.
In Norway you have paid holidays. 10,2% of your gross salary from the previous year is paid when you go on vacation. Normally 4 weeks vacation per year, and usually during the summer months.
Qvisten Animation organizes a lot of social gatherings for the employees to get together and see eachothers work, followed by drinks and snacks. We arrange several events during the year at the cinema, gamenights, moviewraps and summerbreak parties.