If you’re ready for a challenge and want to be part of a passionate team that love animation, especially character animation, please contact us.
- Create animations for commercials, short films and feature films
- Work closely with animation supervisor/director to deliver animation of expected quality on time
- Serve as an active participant in team art discussions, critiques and reviews.
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in commercials or feature film.
- Exceptional animation skills
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles, acting, storytelling and problem solving
- Good communication skills, a motivated team player
- Be able to take notes and direction
- A passion for animation
- Knowledge of Maya
- A good technical understanding of models and rigs
- Skills in other areas of production e.g. modeling, concept, scripting, rigging, comping
- Outstanding 2D animation skills
- Experience in leading teams
- A good sense of humor
Working conditions at Qvisten Animations in Norway
The standard working hours in Norway is 7,5 hours pr day. At Qvisten Animation a normal working day is from 9 am to 5 pm including a half hour lunch break.
If you occasionally are asked to work more than 9 hours a day or 40 hours a week you get a 40% extra overtime pay.
If you should stay home due to illness you still get paid. The first 3 day only requires a self-declaration, after that you need a sick leave from a doctor.
In Norway you have paid holidays. 10,2% of your gross salary from the previous year is paid when you go on vacation.
Qvisten Animation often organizes social gatherings. The employees get together to see each others work followed by a drink and a snack, the occasional evening at the cinema, Christmas and summer parties etc.