If you’re ready for a challenge and want to be part of a passionate team that loves character animation, please contact us.
- Be in charge of a team to create animations for commercials, short films and feature films
- Supervises the delivery of high quality animation in sometimes tight deadlines
- Work closely with the Animation Director and the Director to bring forward the Director’s vision within the animation team.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to confidently supervise a team.
- provide the main liaison between the animation department and those who are involved in the earlier and later stages of the production process: Design, Modelling and Rigging departments.
- has to be able to give input on the story within the animation point of view.
- Experience as an animation supervisor.
- Excellent organisational, communication and project management skills.
- Exceptional animation skills.
- A good technical understanding of models and rigs
- A passion for animation
- Knowledge of Maya
- Be able to take notes and direction
- Fluent English language skills.
- Skills in other areas of production e.g. concept, character design, storyboarding, modeling, rigging
- Outstanding 2D animation skills
- A good sense of humor
A normal workday in Norway is 7,5 hours, from 9 am to 5 pm including half an hour lunch break. The classic Norwegian lunch consists of sandwiches and salads.
If you occasionally are asked to work more than 9 hours a day or 40 hours a week you get a 40% extra overtime pay.
If you need to stay home due to illness you still get paid, but after three days out of the office, you need a sick leave from a doctor.
In Norway you have paid holidays. 10,2% of your gross salary from the previous year is paid when you go on vacation. Normally 4 weeks vacation per year, and usually during the summer months.
Qvisten Animation organizes a lot of social gatherings for the employees to get together and see eachothers work, followed by drinks and snacks. We arrange several events during the year at the cinema, gamenights, moviewraps and summerbreak parties.