If you’re up for a challenge and want to be part of team that share the passion for lighting different worlds, environments and characters, please contact us.
- Create lighting for commercials, short films and feature films.
- Work closely with lighting supervisor/director to deliver quality lighting on time.
- Serve as an active participant in team discussions, critiques and reviews.
- Good understanding to interpret art direction or concept art inspiration.
- A passion for lighting and photography.
- Able to deliver expected quality on time.
- Strong understanding of render engines and particularly Arnold Renderer.
- Good communication skills, a motivated team player.
- Be able to take notes and direction.
- Knowledge of Maya and Arnold.
- 3 years’ or more experience in commercials or feature film.
- Able to spot technical difficulties or issues and finding solutions for them.
- Compositing knowledge and the needs from this department.
- Skills in other areas of production e.g. modeling, scripting, concept, rigging, comping
- A good sense of humor
Working conditions at Qvisten Animations in Norway
The standard working hours in Norway is 7,5 hours pr day. At Qvisten Animation a normal working day is from 9 am to 5 pm including a half hour lunch break.
If you occasionally are asked to work more than 9 hours a day or 40 hours a week you get a 40% extra overtime pay.
If you should stay home due to illness you still get paid. The first 3 day only requires a self-declaration, after that you need a sick leave from a doctor.
In Norway you have paid holidays. 10,2% of your gross salary from the previous year is paid when you go on vacation.
Qvisten Animation often organizes social gatherings. The employees get together to see each others work followed by a drink and a snack, the occasional evening at the cinema, Christmas and summer parties etc.