If you’re ready for a challenge and want to be part of a passionate team that loves animation,
and you have many skill sets in the field of animation / CG, please contact us.
- Create and deliver assets and/or shots in many departments that meet the artistic brief.
- Ensure every asset/shot you create meets the requirements of those downstream and upstream.
- Work closely with the head of the department and the rest of the team to deliver quality assets on time
- Ability to take direction, collaborate and be a team player
- Experience working within a range of CG disciplines.
- Able to deliver expected quality on time
- Good communication skills, a motivated team player
- A passion for animation
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- 3 years’ or more experience in commercials or feature film.
- experience with zbrush
- python knowledge
- Skills in other areas of production e.g. modeling, texturing, Light, comping
Working conditions at Qvisten Animations in Norway
The standard working hours in Norway is 7,5 hours pr day. At Qvisten Animation a normal working day is from 9 am to 5 pm including a half hour lunch break.
If you occasionally are asked to work more than 9 hours a day or 40 hours a week you get a 40% extra overtime pay.
If you should stay home due to illness you still get paid. The first 3 day only requires a self-declaration, after that you need a sick leave from a doctor.
In Norway you have paid holidays. 10,2% of your gross salary from the previous year is paid when you go on vacation.
Qvisten Animation often organizes social gatherings. The employees get together to see each others work followed by a drink and a snack, the occasional evening at the cinema, Christmas and summer parties etc.